The Erasmus MC has 5 graduate schools that offer courses for PhD candidates.
- Erasmus Postgraduate school Molecular Medicine (MolMed)
- Cardiovascular Research School Erasmus University Rotterdam Graduate School (COEUR)
- Neurosciences Amsterdam Rotterdam (ONWAR)
- Medical Genetics Centre South-West Netherlands (MGC)
- Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences (NIHES)
MolMed has a wide variety of courses which are open to all PhD candidates.
COEUR, ONWAR, and MGC provide some courses mostly focused on the specializations from their graduate school.
NIHES provides a wide variety of courses, though not all are available for PhD candidates.
The Medical Library also provides some courses:
Systematic literature search (Pubmed, Embase).
Putting together and keeping up publication lists.
Working with Endnote.
Scientific Integrity course (obligatory for PhD-students)
eBROK (obligatory for PhD-students doing studies subjected to the WMO*)
Link: https://nfu-ebrok.nl/?lang=en (ENG)
* Wet medisch-wetenschappelijk onderzoek met mensen / Law for medical-scientific research with humans